Cookie Exchange week continues.
My friend Kristen brought these little treasures. They are a soft chocolate cookie with a Rolo candy inside. They are like a little treasure box that you bite in to. YUM!
Chocolate Rolo Cookies (From food.com)
2. In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar, Brown Sugar, Margarine, Eggs and Vanilla.
3. Mix together until well blended.
4. Add Flour, Cocoa and Baking Soda and mix well.
5. Refrigerate and chill dough for 30 minutes.
6. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 Rolo in the center of each dough ball.
7. Form the dough ball around the majority of the Rolo.
8. Roll each dough ball in sugar.
9. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes.
10. Let cool on pan for 1 minute then take off and place on cookie cooling rack.